I'm not real sure where to start, we went to the Elvis Comeback Special on Sunday, it was great! Brance is playing travel ball so Ricky has taken him to practice three nights this week. I took off work from my paying job on Wednesday and went out of town to work on my business plan. 400 miles later I made it back home before dark. I think my day was very successful. Now I need to come up with a lot of money and I may can put this thing together. This morning Annie asked me what the next step of my plan was and I told her money! She said that she would talk to Brance and they could clean out their rooms and we could have a yard sale, then we could have a car wash. Isn't that sweet? She really amazes me sometime.
Last night four of us, three of the hottest girls I work with and myself went to Alpharetta for a 5K. What was I thinking? Jaime ran the entire thing like a marathon runner, Heather and Robin ran about half and walked about half, and I just walked. It was definately an experience for me. I hope we can do it again soon. I need to make more of an effort to walk and I'm sure I will do much better.
I took Brance and Dylan to the middle school softball game to meet Ricky. I expect them to be home anytime. Annie and I are watching 17 Again. One of my friends has it and brought it to me. We swap movies at work if someone has something good we want to share it.
Well I can't watch this movie and blog at the same time. I'm so sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open!
Friday, August 21, 2009
I'm TIRED!
Posted by Melissa at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment