BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

We went to Anna Ruby Falls











Its hard for me to type when I post pictures because the photos line up different when its posted then when I'm working on it. Saturday, Jaime and I took all six kids, she has four, over to Anna Ruby Falls and walked up to the falls. The kids were great and Jaime and I behaved ourselves also. We took a cooler for lunch so we had a little picnic. Jaime carried Blair in a pack on her back. I don't know how she did it! She wasn't even breathing hard. We just walked up and right back down, I think a few places were a little steep but Jaime didn't complain. her husband carries Blair in the pack a lot because they hike as a family often. I always like a stroller!
This had been out last week of summer! I feel like the kids have had fun with visits to Granddaddys, church camp and baseball camp. Ricky and I are still waiting for a vacation! Annie and I are going to Disney the end of September so its not that far away. We aren't like a normal family that takes a vacation once a year together, we go a lot of different places all the times just not often all four of us. We like it that way. We hope that during Christmas break we can do something fun!
We'll its time that I start getting everyone ready for church, including myself!

0 comments: