BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Doing NOTHING on Sunday

We went to church then I got my car serviced. I had to rain check the car wash because its raining! Now that I'm home the sun is shinning! Ricky went to an archery tournament with Matt and both kids stayed at home with me. We drove two cars to church so I could take mine to Gainesville, Annie wanted to go with me so before we even got turned out of the church parking lot she was yelling at me. She was tired and hungry and whatever else she could come up with! I didn't argue with her, I just let her yell until she went to sleep. She was starving in the car so when we got home she put on her riding clothes to get on the four wheeler. I wouldn't let her ride because of the way she talked to me in the car and she totally forgot she was starving. She is in her room doing something?

Brance and Beulah are sitting on the sofa with me watching X Games. I think I could use a little nap myself.

So I told you a while ago about this "project" I've been working on. Well it is moving right along. I only pray for God's will. So far, no doors have been shut in my face! YIPPY! However I have done more research for my "project" than any research I did in elementary, middle, high school and college all combined. Everytime I think there isn't anything else, I think of something I forgot. Keep praying for me! I'll share it with you when I can.

Well I think I'll take myself a little Sunday afternoon nap!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

good grief! i go out of town and you go blogging! i am so proud!