BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Its late but I'm blogging before bed

Let see, I haven't really talked to Michelle today so I'll blog so that she knows what is happening with us. Ballgames on Monday, practice on Tuesday but I did get to play tennis for about an hour. Wednesday, we went to Ricky's grandma's house, that died last week, to cut the grass and visit with his uncle, tonight Brance had a game at 7:30 pm, Brance's team wasn't doing very good, finally tied it up in the 4th inning and went into two extra innings to win by one, they made a double play that was unreal. They start tournaments tomorrow. If they can play like they did tonight they will make a clean sweep though the ball park. Have I told you about the ball park? We have this new gazillion dollar complex that is incredible, softball fields, baseball fields, soccor fields, and eight tennis courts. Dog trails and walking trails, it is so nice. The baseball field Brance plays on is in the bottom of the valley and on the creek, most nights I freeze to death but its so worth it.

Tomorrow is the last day of pre-k, public school still has one more week. I am a routine girl so I will be crazy for the next 12 weeks until pre-k begins again. Next week we will only have regular tuition kids, then summer camp begins on June 1st.

Brance had his honors day program today. He got an award for having "A" Honor Roll all year. Can you believe that, he has had all A's all year. Annie has too, she doesn't have an honors program in elementary school. She has a CARE ceremony at the end of next week. I am so proud of both of them for their grades. I work hard to stay on top of that.

Well it is really past my bedtime and I am finding myself not able to type very well. We have a full weekend ahead so maybe I can catch up sometime in the next 48 hours.

0 comments: