BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I have too much to do...

So I sit on the sofa and blog instead of working in the house! Last night was our pre-k end of the year program. After the program, Darlene and I took the pre-k teachers to Longhorns, it was really nice but today I am sleepy. When I got home at 11 pm last night everyone was asleep until I walked in bedroom Ricky started talking. He literally talked me to sleep! The last time I looked at the clock it was 11:46 pm and he was still talking! Brance started the end of the season baseball tournament last night. While I was at the pre-k program, he played two games, won one, lost one. So when I got home last night Ricky gave me a play by play for both games. He won at 9 am today and lost the 11 am game. His coach took the team to Dairy Queen for a milk shake. Brance's team had a great season.

Annie has a double header on Tuesday night. Then it should be over. She was picked for All Stars but Ricky and I are not sure if we want to do that this year. Her league is 10 and under and its the first league where they start live pitch. 12 and under is pretty exciting but 10 and under is just boring. Most of the girls don't pitch very well so the majority of the players walk. It is so boring that I cannot stand sitting through it. Ricky feels the same way. I understand All Stars will take up the majority of the summer which would knock her out of church camp, tennis lessons and a week at Granddaddy's house, and they travel North Ga! YUCK! Softball is Michelle's thing, not mine.

The kids both have friends over, Ricky has two archery friends over and I'm sitting on the sofa thinking about all the stuff I should be doing. At some time today I must grocery shop, I know that folks at the Food Lion are looking for me.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

You gotta let her play. What is they make it to the World Series?? I guess you are LL not Dixie. Yes, it will sure ruin an entire summer and then some.