We've had a fun weekend, I didn't fuss at Ricky one time! We both took off Friday and kept the kids out of school and went to Pigeon Forge for the weekend. Yes, I go about every five weeks but we usually can get Ricky to go with us at least once. Friday night we went to the Smokies ball game. It rained the enitre time, it was rain delayed for an hour then sprinkled the rest of the time, it was so cold that we had to buy the kids a jacket before going to the game. Of course I always have a jacket with me but I cannot convince my family members to ever bring one. We left after the eighth inning and it was already 11:30 pm. The Smokies were getting beat and the game wasn't very good. We did sleep until 8 am Saturday so that was a big deal for us.
Yesterday we went to a swap meet and it was all Chevrolets, YUCK! We visited two big flea markets, Annie complained the entire time and she didn't tell me Jesus was going to punish me, she does a little better when Ricky is with us. We went back to our room and Ricky took them swimming for a little while, while I played on facebook. We went to a show last night Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Theater. The show as American Idle, it was about three hours with a meal included. Ricky got picked for a judge so that was neat. You are given a puzzle sheet to work before the show to try to solve the mystery. When the show is almost over you write your clues on the back with your idea to who done it, they then tell you who done it and draw one sheet for a final winner, guess what? It was me! They gave me a tram ticket to Ober Gatlinburg and I gave it to the people sitting next to us. It was still exciting for all of us.
We have finally made it home and I'm a little tired of being cooped up with the family. I think I will go take a bath and that will give me a few minutes of peace and quite.
Ricky loved the condo we stayed in this time. I did price the units as we were leaving. Wow, there are high, I can buy a cabin cheaper. One day I'm going to come home with a second home up there.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Is it time for bed yet?
Posted by Melissa at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How can I keep up with my niece and nephew when you don't blog everyday?
Post a Comment