BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Friday night with EHSSQ












Annie with Ryan, Ernie her favorite, Timmy and Doug my favorite and then just me actually looking like something! The girls at work straightened my hair so I thought you would want to see what it looks like. I don't like to take the time to do anything with my hair as anyone that knows me understands. Also when I straighten it, my arms get tired! Annie and I took mom and Heather to Roswell Street Baptist Church in Marietta to see Ernie Haase and Signature Sound, grandma and Peggy met us there. The show was good, I think Ernie talked a lot more than usual and they didn't sing Get Away Jordan which Annie really likes but they did sing some new things so it was all good. Annie got to talk to all the guys and they were all very kind to us, I was happy because Doug remembered us from Chattanooga last year and knew that Annie was 9, I'm sure it was a good guess I think he has a daughter about the same age but it made Annie feel good anyway. Its funny because I remember seeing The Hemphill's when I was really little and thinking Trent was the cutest thing ever and now he is like 50ish and I think an old man, he is still handsome though. That's probably what Annie will think of Signature Sound when she's in her 30's.
Yesterday we went to BJ's as a family then I went back to the grocery store last night. I spent a total of $415 on needs, no junk food or snacks, just things we needed. We watched Hotel for Dogs last night as our family fun night. The movie was cute because it has an English Bulldog in it. Of course now Annie wants to take in strays and entertain all of them. It's not going to happen.
Ricky and Annie are gone to the archery tournament. Ricky hasn't been in several weeks. He has sold both of his bows, he ordered a new one for 2009 but it hasn't came in yet, so he had to borrow one from Matt to have one to shoot today. Boys and their toys, I just can't keep up. Now its just Brance and I so I think if I can get him out of my room where he is playing the Wii, I will take a nap. Beluah needs a bath so maybe Brance will do that tonight.



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Girl you got some big tatas in that picture!

giggle girl said...

I hope so, for what they cost!!

Melissa said...

Who is giggle girl that you can't type your name? And what do you know about me?