BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Let's see, where do I start

Well first off I feel pretty yucky today and yesterday. We did go to church but then I laid around all day. My head and stomach hurt kind of like a migrane but not that severe. The thought of food makes me gag which probably is a good thing for a day or two. Ricky has taken both kids to park and rec for a parade and a closing ceremony since the opening day things were rained out. It is rainy today so we will see what happens.

Some of you know this about me and some don't but for years, like since I was 5 years old, have had a business idea in my mind, two plans actually but one that I truly believe can and will happen. I have talked in depth to Ricky and he just listens but doesn't really ever say anything. I have finally decided that it is time to see if it can happen. Ricky and I talked about it this morning and he looked at me and said I will support any business venture you have even if it means relocating our entire family. That's all I needed to hear. I am ready to put make my dream into a reality. So as my friends and family please pray for God's will. If this can work it will and God will make the path easy for me. I am not quick to give up so I would have to have many doors slammed in my face to stop trying to make it happen. Again, I am simply asking for God's will and nothing else. When I feel like I can talk about it with all of you I will, in the meantime, please say a prayer for me. This does not have anything to do with the childcare industry.

I have attempted to pick up in the house today but have spent more time online researching my project. I'm sure Ricky is tired of my notes lying around with scribble scrabble everywhere.

I talked to the All Star coach for Annie last night. She will practice the entire month of June for one big All Star tournament June 26. This will end the weekend before she leaves for church camp. Therefore we are going to let her go. I like both coaches and trust them with Annie so I would be able to drop her off at practice and go back to get her. After ball season and church camp we will only have a few weeks of summer left. Today we have 12 weeks. I weird about my schedule and needing to know what is happening the next day. Now that pre-k has ended, I will be like a crazy woman trying to get pre-k closed out for the current school year and getting pre-k started for the next school year. I spend my entire summer doing this. We have applied for a fourth pre-k classroom. Hopefully we will hear something positive this week.

Keep me in your prayers.

Make a Joyful Noise unto the Lord...

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Why don't you start by blogging everyday so I know what is happening. I am not having any me time lately and I am feeling left out!