BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday, Sunshine and No Kids...

My day cannot get any better! Ricky loaded up his lawn mower and the kids and left! I think he was going to cut his grandma's grass and maybe my mothers. Mom's birthday is tomorrow so I think he is giving her a little birthday suprise. His mom's house is on the way to my mom's so he may stop there also. Who knows when they will be back. I pulled all my shelves out of the refrigerator this morning and took them outside with the waterhouse, a scrub brush and some bleach, my refrigerator looks and smells brand new. We never save leftovers. If there is enough for another meal, I still throw it away. The kids save everything and it spills on the shelves and it just gets gross after a while, Annie will even put a bag of potato chips in their to save them. It drives me and Ricky crazy. I think the only thing in there now is a gallon of milk and a gallon of orange juice, a few slices of cheese and a pack of ham. I am in need of grocery shopping. Since I stopped buying snack food, we all eat everything we can get our hands on, I can't believe the stuff I have pulled out of my freezer to cook this week. Its been kind of nice.

Next Friday I have a date with Signature Sound, well me and about 1000 others. I haven't seen them since sometime back in the fall. I'm taking mom, Annie, Heather (my coworker and friend), grandma and Peggy to see them at Roswell Street Baptist Church in Marietta on Friday the 1st. Annie always likes only one of the guys at a time. Last June she liked Tim until we got there and then it was all about Ernie. Who knows that she is thinking this time. I like them all! But my favorite is Doug. Its a lot of fun because they visit with you before the show and are always appreciative of you being there. They often recogonize you from another show and I like that. Doug says I look like his neighbor and his daughter is the same age as Annie so he always knows who we are. I hope my grandma and Peggy enjoy it.

Beulah is sleeping on the sofa as long as I will sit here beside her. If I move for any thing she jumps right up. I do have a lot I should be doing as long as nobody is here I don't have to do anything!

0 comments: