How often do we forget to stop and truly thank God for all His many blessings? Well I can tell you, it is not enough. My kids are healthy and happy for the most part, they do well in school, they love Jesus and have a personal relationship with Him, Annie has a direct phone line in I haven't figured it out yet. And she is a little bit of a prayer warrior, my Grandma Morris and Great Aunt Ruby would be so proud of her. Ricky and I have a comfortable lifestyle that we can afford and I don't think we ever just sit back and look at God's blessings. Just be thankful for what you have and don't sweat the small stuff. Life is too short.
Now on to the preschool, we are at a little more than 100% capacity! The only center in all of North Georgia that is full, the others are about 75-80% full. We have filled all 60 pre-k positions for the fall and have 18 children on a waiting list! What a blessing! I get to get up and go to work everyday and enjoy it. There are many days that I don't like pre-k but I'm blessed to have a job that is not in jeopardy. Ricky's work is staying steady and he continues to bring home a paycheck every week, even when it rains a monsoon like it did last week.
Brance still drives me crazy! Annie hit him with a baseball bat today across his back and he hit her with the baseball. The joys of motherhood. In less than ten years they won't have time to hit one another with ball bat so I guess I should enjoy it while I can. I continue to remind myself of that everyday. Sooner or later I hope to start believing it.
Brilyn continues to improve everyday. You can look at her and follow Lynn's post at www.caringbridge.org, type in her name, brilynsims. Please continue to pray for Brilyn, her mom Lynsey and the grandma Lynn.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
God is Good!
Posted by Melissa at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment