Ricky and I have been married for 14 years today, can you believe it? Ricky has lived with my crazy self for a long time. That doesn't count the nutty bunch that I come from that he has not only endured but come to love; one sister, three brothers, five nieces, four nephews and one great niece that we haven't met yet! God is good and we thank Him everyday for His mercy. Add Brance, Annie and Beulah to the mix you never know what is going to happen.
Shake you family tree and watch the nuts fall...
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
14 Years! Wow!
Posted by Melissa at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratualtions on 14 years! Danny and I will be celebrating our 15th in May. Unbelievable!!! With God all things are possible!
Cynthia
If no one else knows, I know how blessed we are to have Ricky! I love you Rick! Thanks for taking care of my sister! and for the most beautiful niece and nephew ever!
Post a Comment