Where has the week gone? It has raining all week so all the ball games have been canceled. I get more done when I rush around like a crazy woman than when I have a night off. Ricky left Friday for a car show/swap meet in Charlotte, NC. He is already on the way home. Brance spent the night at mom's. Annie and I went to Longhorn's with Dana and Cole. Annie had Bear Jamboree at her school so she was really tired. When we got home I let her sleep with me and she went to sleep before I ever got in the bed. Of course Beulah slept right in the middle between us. I really enjoy sleeping by myself so needless to say I didn't sleep to good last night.
Lynn's daughter Lynsey was put in the hospital last night in hopes of having the baby on Monday. She is only 33 weeks but the baby has some kind of tumor in her abdomen. After an ultra sound this morning they decided to take the baby today. Lynn and Lynsey were at the hospital by themselves. Lynn's nephew was getting married today so her whole family was tied of there. When Margarett called me Annie and I took off to Atlanta to be with them. By the time we got there Lynn's cousin had made it. We were able to go in the room and see Lynn and Lynsey before she left for her c-section. It seemed like they were gone forever. When Lynn finally came out Lynsey was doing good but the baby had already been sent to Scottish Rite. It was still going to be awhile before we could see her and some of her family was starting to arrive so Annie and I came home. We did get to see pictures of the baby before we left she didn't look so little to us and at that time they didn't know her weight, I just talked to Margarett and she said they thought she was about 4 pounds.
Our sweet baby's name is Brilynn. Please pray for her and her mother Lynsey.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Not sure that I know what's going on
Posted by Melissa at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment