BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

It's quiet at my house...

Ricky and Brance have loaded the lawn mower up to go cut grass at a friends house. The friends are out of town and offered to pay Brance for cutting the grass, he is so excited to actually earn money. Annie is on the back porch swinging and Beulah is lying in the floor asleep. I am thinking about getting in the tanning bed but can't get off the computer long enough to do that. I don't surf the net, I just play games that are on the computer.

Tomorrow Brance and I are getting a hair cut at 8 am, my hair is growing out again, I hate when I do this! Anyway for those of you that know me well know that my hair is very, very curly and it gets really big the long it gets. You know that higher the hair the closer to Jesus, its a Church of God thing so right now I'm real close. I can straighten it with a flat iron in about 10 minutes I just don't like sitting still long enough to get it straight. I am giving Elizabeth a baby shower on Sunday and I don't want my hair to look like a freak show.

Well it is family fun night and I'm reading a good book so I hope Annie will fall asleep on the sofa really soon and we won't have to watch a movie or play a game. I cooked hamburgers and shells and cheese when I got home today so I still need to clean up the kitchen.

We are watching the news and they are showing the new baseball stadium that opened in Gwinnett County. Its for minor league ball. I don't know that we will go but we did go to see the Tennessee Smokies last May in Seiverville, TN mom and I enjoyed it and the kids LOVED it! If you haven't taken your kids to see a farm team play it is well worth it. We are ready to go to Pigeon Forge as I haven't been since March, but we are waiting on the Smokies schedule so we can see them while we are there. The weekends we can go they are not at home. I want to go before it gets so hot we will be miserable. It is very cheap entertainment. It was kid night when we went so the kids got a hotdog combo meal for free, the cost for the four of us to get in was less than $20 and we had several hours of baseball. The players are huge compared to what my kids are used to and they interact with the children a lot. Anytime they catch a fly ball they immediately throw it up to the kids. They will also sign autographs if the kids ask. Anytime I can get a lot of bang for my buck I like to share it with others.

Well its already after 6 pm so I need to get off the sofa. Have a great weekend!

0 comments: