BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

What a way to start the New Year, I started cleaning Annie's room this morning before 10 am and have just now left it. Brance took her queen size bed apart and put the day bed together for her. Ricky put up a shelf for her American Girl dolls to sit on and mounted her dry erase board to the wall behind her door. Hopefully this weekend we can remove her furniture and put in her new flooring. Brance took a lot of bags out to the trash and has filled my car full of bags we are taking to the Goodwill tomorrow. There are still as many donate bags in the loft as are in my car. I guess I'll load up again once I have room. I think it will take me about four trips to get rid of the things I have together. When we were moving the old bed into the tanning bed room I noticed two containers of Annie's I didn't go through so apparently I have a lot more cleaning out to do. After my fall trip to the dump to dump 1200 pounds, I'm feeling really trashy! My house is still a long way from where it needs to be. When we had our house on the market four years ago we kept it picked up all the time. I guess we probably just need to list it again so we will keep it clean.

I'm no farther with Brance's boarder removal than I was before. I didn't even look at it today. Both of their rooms desperately need to be painted. They haven't had anything done to them since we moved in and this month will be ten years.

I haven't talked to Michelle all day. When she gets involved with the Mouse she forgets all about me. I can handle it she will be home Tuesday. However when I'm with the Mouse I talk to her several times a day each day.

We are watching Darn Cat a new version that so far has several "has been" actors from the 60's, 70's and 80's in it.

Well enough for now I have to go back to work tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The original That Darn Cat is an excellent movie. I haven't seen the remake.

I have been cleaning my brother's room (it's a deal we made - he'll be my lawnboy all summer in return) and I've taken over 15 bags of trash out of his room and at least 2 full car loads to donate to our church, plus several loads to goodwill. He's never had anything done to his room since we moved into that house -- which was the year before he was born. Ha!

-- Cousin Kel