Where has the week gone? I already told you Monday was strep for me and Scouts for Brance. I was able to come home and rest in between loads of laundry. I went to work Tuesday feeling better, not great but better. I was so excited to get home so I could lay down, we hadn't been home five minutes when Annie was screaming from her room. This scream was a little different from her "not getting my way" scream. It was much like the time she cut her finger with the steak knive. Anyway she was hurt. She fell on a box and cut a nice chunk out of her chin. Two weeks ago when Ricky did her floors I bought her a bookcase at Ikea that hasn't been put together yet. Ricky and Brance moved the heavy box into her room. She has a desk and chair that I'm positive she has never used for homework she uses it when she is playing. Of course the box was in front of the desk and she needed to move it in order to do her homework. As she was pushing the box in her sock feet, her feet slipped out from under her and she hit the box with her chin. Its actually just under her chin and she didn't hit the corner of the box she hit the flat part. I called her doctors office that doesn't do emergency care and they let me bring her to them anyway. The nurse and the doctor debated the best option and decided for glue. Dura bond something, it works just like Gorilla Glue. The nurse got her gloved fingers stuck to her chin twice. All Annie needed was a little more drama in her life.
We went back to Awana last night. I made sure to get everybody out so I could be home to watch American Idol. Michelle got on to me today when I called her and said in the time it took to call her I could be blogging. What is she thinking?
Annie had piano at 4:30, we went over to Darlene's right after for a few minutes. While we were there Elizabeth called to tell us Jill, our church piano player and Annie's teacher, had fallen down the steps and broken her arm and maybe her leg. When I called to check on her, her son said they had her loaded in the ambulance trying to get out of the driveway. I offered to go over with the kids but he said the grandma was on her way.
I hope this is enough blogging for my sister because I need to make something for dinner and help Annie get her things together for a spend the night party tomorrow.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Its almost Friday
Posted by Melissa at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
thanks for catching me up. i am glad we didn't have to talk. love you!
Post a Comment