BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beulah is trying to lick laptop...

You know she's the sweet little dog that lies on the heat vent when she is cold, the laptop gets really warm so she gets as close to the laptop user as possible to feel the warmth. I think she is pretty smart. My sister on the other hand, well there is a lot to be said about her...

Michelle is a full time gopher that doesn't collect a paycheck. She runs the car pool, cooks, cleans all the mother stuff, works at the dealership runs around for Brian and the three kids, manages rental property, she does the sports thing and that's just the beginning. She finds time to blog most everyday and complains when I don't. She even changes her blog page often and I can barely add photos. I tell her everyday she needs a full time job so she can get a break and collect a paycheck.

I have finally got music on my ipod! I took Brance's laptop to church last night and Jeff got it fixed up for me. He is our music guy at church and always on top of the latest technology. Brance listened to some of my music and thinks I am now a freak. I have everything from Neil Diamond to Motley Crue. He did like some of the songs but wasn't sure about most of them.

Heather had to go to Toccoa this morning because a great uncle died. She got to work about 3:30 and we had to leave to get a haircut. I didn't get to have a conversation with her all day today. She is a middle grades major. She should graduate May 2010. I can't believe she is considering working outside of DCD. Maybe by the time she graduates and gets a public school job, I'll have some kind of financial windfall and I won't have to work anymore. As I type this I realize that I live in a bubble. My life depends on the happenings of DCD. I guess I was raised that way because the bubble growing up revolved around the car business. I really am glad that our parents raised us to have a work ethic. I don't see it very often in most of the young staff I hire or the older staff that's been around for a while.

I also have decided that some days when I don't have anything good to talk about, I will not waste your time, I will just put a simple saying up for the day.

I just haven't been the same since the house feel on my sister...

1 comments:

Michelle said...

You make me sound like the superwoman I truly am! I will take that as a compliment. Apparently you didn't like my blog post today. I personally thought it was witty! Todays work ethic> Now isn't that something. Todays employees and a lot of people we know are just plain out lazy! Daddy and momma taught us better! There is not much you can say about me. I don't like pets in the house and I don't like other peoples children. That is pretty self explanatory! FYI: My life revolves around WMF! May be force be with you!