BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

What a yucky day!

Saturday we went to grandma's house. She was so excited to show me her new bras. I'm positive she would die if she knew I was blogging about it. Her new bras are padded, push up lacy bras. I could not believe that she bought them. She kept telling me she liked them because they put her boobies up where they are supposed to be, one of the bras even had lacy straps!

We took a car load of stuff to Goodwill, they are so kind to unload all my stuff. Mom and I took Annie to Bugaboo Creek for dinner. Grandma didn't feel like going with us. I wore a tank top with a shelf bra with a zip up windbreaker over it. It was very modest you couldn't see anything. I usually spray a little bit of Pink body spray on me. Darlene gave me something new for Christmas that sprays and has shimmer so I used it Saturday instead of my regular Pink. Annie saw the spray and thought it was gross. At Bugaboo Creek we had a really sweet waiter, he was cute but probably young enough to be my child. Mom and Annie went to the bathroom after we had eaten and he walked over to the table and sat down across from me and started talking for just a couple of minutes. I don't think I have ever had a waiter sit down with me and start talking. So mom and Annie come back and he jumps up and leaves. Annie got really mad about it saying doesn't he know you have a husband, blah, blah blah. Are you kidding, he was hitting on me I am so excited. When we got in the car Annie continued to rant about it. I started laughing and asked her did she think it was the shimmer spray or my boobies that got his attention. Of course she rushed right in the door to tell Ricky I didn't wear a bra and the waiter was looking at me. He laughed about it too!

I have strep throat. I had strep two years ago in February. I had a miserable headache on Thursday and Friday but thought it was probably the air pressure. Saturday I felt fine but Sunday my body starting aching so bad it hurt to move. I stayed in the bed until after 5 pm yesterday. Ricky and Brance had an archery tournament so Annie took care of me. Ricky left about 7:30 am so he didn't know anything was wrong with me. When he came home last night Annie told him I was helpless and she made me lunch. He said if I would have called him he would have came home to take care of me. After driving the bus this morning I went to the doctor. I asked her to check me for strep first and it came back positive. Our prescription deductable is $250 per family member. On Friday I picked up Brance and Annie's Singular and some other meds for them and spent more than $250. Today I picked up my Singular and one of the antibiotics pills (I have to have the antibiotic pre approved) and I spent more than $200. I expect the antibiotic will be more than $100 tomorrow. So much for going to Disney I'm spending all my money at the drug store.

The boys are gone to Boy Scouts. Annie and I are sitting on the sofa playing on the laptops. Beulah is curled up between us snoring away.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would venture to bet you that it was totally your boobs that drew him in. Ha! Sounds like Annie was about to beat him up for hitting on her momma! Love it!

-- Cousin Kel