Well almost! We had four inches of rain yesterday. Ricky and Bubba have been working at the shop, I think they are secretly building an ark. We don't really need anything that big just something that will stay above water.
The kids went back to school today. In the morning I unload the pre-k kids from their cars. Pre-k starts at 8:15 so I unload 8-8:15. Out of 60 kids, at least ten are late everyday and drag in by 8:30. Today all 60 kids were present before 8:15 obviously their moms were ready to get rid of them. I had the bus serviced during break and it is running like new. My car is ready for a big over haul. I am going to leave it at the shop tomorrow night for a 100,000 mile tune up. It only has 93,000 miles but my fuel mileage has decreased by three miles so it is time to have it serviced.
Ricky finally took his truck for service on Monday. For the first time in our married life (13 years) he took it himself. I always take it as I can find plently of things to do in the direction of the quick lube. At the quick lube, actually it is called Diamond Auto Spa you get an oil change and a car detail for $30. Hall Book Exchange is just next door so I get to make a trip there. I exchange my books so I have a big store credit.
I talked to my Gma last night. She was full of herself! She told me she got new bras and how they put her boobies up where they needed to be. That was the best she has sounded in more than six months. I like to talk to her when she is being a little silly. She went out with Peggy yesterday and Nell took her out last week. Mom and Annie went down last Thursday and she went to Wal Mart. The weather has been nice enough she has enjoyed getting out of the house. I told her I would come down on Saturday if she wanted me too. When mom goes she wants to go out somewhere, when I go she wants me to move furniture or clean out closets. What's up with that?
Ricky is watching some goofy movie on the Hallmark Channel. I haven't watched Shep Smith or Bill O'Reilly in two weeks. They have been on vacation and had someone else do their show, O'Reilly has been rerun stuff. Of course I can't watch it tonight either.
At work today Heather gave me a hard time about eating some chocolate candy so I came home a made a cake! I made Zipper peas and cornbread with a good cake. I can't wait to eat my leftovers in front of Heather tomorrow!
Ricky has finally flipped it to Fox News. He says I can't type and watch the news at the same time so I have to go!
Don't let me miss the glory...
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
We are back to normal
Posted by Melissa at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment