BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Update Til Next Year...

We only have a few hours left for 2008. I remember when Michelle and I used to stay up all night "Rockin' with Dick Clark". My kids don't even know who he is! It wasn't so much Dick Clark as a chance for Michelle to see Prince perform or me to see Rick Springfield. I can't remember the last time I stayed up to ring in the New Year, what a minute I don't when I last stayed up long enough to watch SNL the heck with staying up until midnight. Annie is staying with Cricket tonight so she can go to Grandma's house tomorrow. My wonderful Aunt Peggy fell and broke her wrist yesterday so Annie thinks she can get there and make everything better for her. Peggy seems to be feeling alright, I think just a little inconvenienced. Brance has Dillon over spending the night.

Heather and her children went with us today to the mall. The kids were so well behaved it was almost unbelievable. Brance wants new $100 tennis shoes but he doesn't want to spend his money but thinks I should easily use my money. He decided to buy a projector at Belk tonight to play his games on but I think he has just about decided he wants to return it and get his money back.

Michelle is on her way to Disney. Angel, my friend, is also on her way to Disney. I want to go too! Michelle and I think the best part about the trip is planning. It sure isn't the eight hour drive with Brance and Annie. Actually my favorite part is eating. I really can't allow myself to eat for an entire month before we go so that I can over indulge while I am there. I eat the appetizer, entree and dessert. I'm drooling just thinking about it. Wow, I better change the subject before I start chewing on something.

Beulah is sleeping peacefully on the sofa between Ricky and I waiting for one of us to go to bed,

Happy New Year!

0 comments: