BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Updating...

We haven't done anything this week except Awana. Brance didn't go to scouts and Annie didn't go to piano. Our laundry is all caught up. Ricky and Brance starting working in the basement yesterday trying to move all the archery stuff out of the garage downstairs. I may actually get to park in the garage again. I think I have said this before, our house has a double garage and a garage door in the basement. We have added an additional detatched two car garage and I have to park outside. Something is really wrong with that. We don't want the mower or the motorcycles to be in the weather!

I don't have much time to blog. Daddy and Margarett are coming up tomorrow so I need to make the effort to clean my house. Daddy doesn't care and would never say anything about it not being clean I just want it to look nice when he gets here. He said they would be here by 12 but I'm not holding my breath. I think their intentions are always good they just get side tracked on the way and find many other things to do.

Ricky has been working in the laundry room today. He went to this four day work week so he spends his Friday's lolly-gagging around. Bubba is out of the country so he hasn't done a lot this week. He did go to a job in Gainesville this morning about starting next week so I guess he did do something.

I am really sleepy and would like to go to sleep but Ricky will just think I am trying to get out of housework. Maybe I can sneak into the bedroom and he won't pay any attention to me. If he could find a good movie on tv to get interested in I would be in great shape.

That's all folks...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Enjoy your company! HEHE

Michelle said...

You ought to have plenty to blog about today!