That's right, I have made fun of Michelle for selling everything she can get her hands on ebay and now I'm doing it too! I listed an item on Thursday night. It has gotten a lot of attention so I decided to sell some more stuff. I just keep dragging things out of Brance and Annie's closets.
Yesterday mom, Annie and I went to grandma's. We took her over to Burlington Coat Factory and to Garden Ridge. She complained the entire time. I don't know what she wants in life, as much as I love her, she is grumpy! She had Annie and I pick out Christmas presents for all of the grand kids. I don't think she needs to buy us anything but I picked all of us something anyway. I am hoping I can get everyone to give them money for Christmas. I think they have plenty of stuff, money would be helpful and she buys every grandchild and great grandchild a gift. I know that Michelle, Michael and I give her Kroger or Wal Mart gift cards every year, I'm not sure about the other grand kids.
Brance went with Kate to the World of Coke yesterday. He brought Chaz back home with him to spend the night. We all went to church together this morning. We had a big crowd. I'm not sure how many but the church was full over 100.
Ricky hasn't been in the woods today. He let Annie drive him around on the 4-wheeler while I finished my book. I've done all the laundry and listed many items on ebay. Check it out, grizzlybearboutique.
I still have to give Beulah a bath. She smells like a dirty dawg!
We have an easy week with Awana on Wednesday and piano on Thursday. Annie has a piano recital in December and she wants everybody to be there. I'll blog the date as soon as I know it.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Help! I'm turning into my sister...
Posted by Melissa at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment