Please help me! Ricky came home about 2 pm, not feeling well. He must really be sick because he doesn't miss work. I listened to him for a few minutes and had to walk away. I don't complain to anyone when I don't feel good but he wants me to know every single detail! I don't handle that very well. He is piled up in the recliner and that drives me crazy. Sit in the chair on on the sofa but do not lounge on the furniture. I don't care if your sick or not, the furniture is not a bed. If I don't feel good I go to bed.
I'm watching the news, Lanier Tech, the school I went to, was broken into and 2300 computers were stolen. Why do people do this? How do you steal 2300 computers and where was the security guy?
Brance was invited to go to the World of Coke in Atlanta with Kate for her birthday. Brance, Kate, Kate F. and Chaz have been together since pre-k, Brance and Kate F. have been together since he was 12 weeks old. Kate's mom takes a few of them every year to do something. Last year Kate had a big party at her house, this year Rick and Susan are taking the kids to Atlanta. How brave are they? Brance's school uses Power School. Everyday I can go on-line to view his grades. He is missing several things in Chinese, yes Chinese class in the 6th grade. Anyway, I have signed off on his assignments so I know he completed them, but the teacher tells him she doesn't know what he is talking about. I talked to her before school started and I can't communicate with her, it doesn't have anything to do with my attitude toward foreigners, she is very hard to communicate with. He still has a 94 with three zeros. Shouldn't that tell me something. Anyway, I told Brance he couldn't go with Kate unless all of his assignments have been turned in. I don't know if I should forget Ms. Yang and Chinese or not.
Well I'm going to walk by Ricky to go into my bedroom. Wish me luck...
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Ricky is home sick
Posted by Melissa at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment