BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday is almost over...

And I haven't done anything! I did brush my teeth. I'm watching the dawgs play while I add pictures to my blog to make my sister happy. Sadly, I obviously don't take enough pictures of my family. The Disney pictures were taken by the Disney photographer and put on a disk I had to buy. I didn't even buy it Angel did and I shared the cost with her. These photographers at Disney give you a photo pass card like a credit card. Anytime they can take your picture they download it to this card. You compile all your cards together and buy the disk containing the photos. The disk cost $150. Angel suggested I wait until I get home where she took her cards and mine and put them on one account, then I only had to pay Angel $75 and I didn't have to do any work. What a great friend is she! She even brought the disk to me. She is going back in January but we aren't going this year. I want too but Brance and Annie don't. Ricky said I could take my mom and go but that seems a little weird without my kids. I'm still trying for Universal Studios in November sometime. Brance doesn't want to go anywhere. He has a blast when we arrive he just can't stand leaving home or leaving his daddy.

This game is bothering me. I wish it would end so I could do something else. Like a dummy I will sit here and fuss at the tv like it is going to do some good.

Michelle and I are looking for somewhere cheap to go during Thanksgiving if any one has any ideas.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Good job. Your blog looks nice. Why do you always have your mouth open?

Anonymous said...

I was drooling over Doug!

Michelle said...

you can't comment on your own blog! that's against the rules. you just have to let people think your mouth is always open. which isn't far from the truth.