BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I don't think I'm going to make it over the hump...

My week is half over and I think I got lost somewhere after Sunday. I went to Pre-K training in Dalton Monday and Tuesday. I hate Pre-K. Anyone who knows me hears me say that a LOT! I support what pre-k does for our children but the paper work consumes me and the two day conferences are stupid. Darlene and I spent the night Monday instead of driving the hour and a half home. We went to a really nice mall in Chattanooga to shop. Everything I bought Brance and Annie is too small so I will have to take it back this weekend in Alpharetta or Town Center.

My work computer has been to the computer hospital for two days. It is finally up and running tonight, but I wasn't able to use it at all today. So two days out of the office and three days without my computer, I will have to work like a dog Thursday and Friday to get payroll done.

Awana started back tonight. I am responsible for snack and "gate keeping". When the children arrive I kept them in the sanctuary and when they get ready to leave I dismiss them out the back door. TR's name badge says Pastor, mine just has my name I asked if someone could add Warden to it. I realize they give me these jobs at church because I'm not really concerned if I offend someone.

I'm watching Chuck Norris on Larry King Live. CNN is very democratic, Chuck Norris is not! He has not endorsed McCain but says he is the best man for the job. He endorsed Mike Huckabee, but says he will not support Obama. I think Chuck Norris is a good guy. He is 68 years old.

Someone sent me an email today with Sarah Palin propped on a motorcycle and Obama riding a bicycle. Although I think women really like her, I think men are just attracted to her. She rides a motorcycle, hunts moose and carries a gun. That's Ricky's fantasy come true.

On the way home today I was listening to Signature Sound like we do everyday and I could see Annie out of the corner of my eye waving her hands in the air. I figured she was doing something to aggravate Brance. I turned and asked her what she was doing. She just looked at me and said "I'm praising God", well I guess she told me. I said okay, don't let me disturb you. There is a reason I call her Polly Pentecostal.

Brance, sweet Brance that never says anything to hurt your feelings really surprised me today. I came out of the bedroom closet to leave for church and he just looked at me and shook his head. I had on my church t-shirt and denim shorts, ankle socks and tennis shoes. I never wear tennis shoes. Anyway Brance looked up at me and said that outfit has housewife written all over it. What the heck is that suppose to mean. I asked him what was wrong with what I was wearing, he said it was the socks, they were too 80's. I said for your information I love the 80's. It apparently embarrassed him that I was wearing the socks out in public. When we got to church a little girl and her friend were there that he invited.

I've heard enough Larry King so I'm going to read my book for a little while.

0 comments: