Five days and counting! I finally have a night alone! Annie and Cricket went to help clean out grandma's basement that had a little flooding and the boys are gone to baseball practice. I gave Beulah a bath so she won't come anywhere near me. If I walk by her she chomps at my legs and feet. She wants to play so that she can rub her wet body all over me and I'm staying far away.
I got the new EHSSQ cd in the mail yesterday, its a Christmas CD, some classic songs and some silly songs. I have listened to it most of the day. The last new cd I had I let Wayne and Margarett borrow it. They left it in a vehicle and who knows who has it now. I hope they are enjoying it.
Annie had a yelling, screaming break down on me yesterday the first one this bad in several years. I didn't loose my cool with her either. I just told her that I was sorry she was upset but it would be best for her to go to her room. Within five minutes of stomping up the stairs to her room, Brance looked in on her and she was asleep. She didn't move until this morning, 12 hours later. When I went up stairs to wake her she smiled and jumped up to hug me and apologize for last night. In the past, we haven't talked about her fits, this morning she wanted too.
I have a busy weekend and still have to do laundry and pack. Friday night is a jewelry party at Dana's house, I won't buy anything but she will have a lot of good stuff to eat. Saturday is a ladies luncheon and shopping with my church girls, LaDawn and I don't think we have time to shop so we will just meet everyone for lunch then come back home. Saturday night is a girl party at Regina's house. Sunday, our church band, Wrestling Jacob, is playing their premier in Tococca. So it will be a late night for us. As of right now we don't have any games schedule for the weekend, since the boys aren't home from practice that may change.
Well its time for me to make my way to the shower.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E
Posted by Melissa at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment