BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm still running...

with endurance the race set before me. What a great weekend we had. Annie and I went to grandma's after school on Friday to spend the night. We got there a few minutes after 4 pm and she was waiting to put supper on the table. My favorite of course! Steak and gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, tomatoes and cucumbers, and cornbread. I ate twice before I went to bed. Annie slept with grandma. We are pretty sure that Annie is the only great grand child to sleep with grandma in her bed, not the front bedroom. I think it was as much a treat for grandma as it was for Annie. We had planned to do a little shopping on Saturday morning but it was raining to much for gma to get out. Annie and I came home around 12 pm for Brance's ballgame but it was canceled. Annie went to a spend the night party and Ricky and Brance went to the grocery store with me. It sure was nice for someone else to push the buggy unload the buggy and load the car. I could get used to that.

Yesterday it rained all day so we just laid around the house doing absolutley nothing. I really enjoyed it. Annie and I are taking mom to Disney next Wednesday. Brance offered his camera to me because it is nicer than mine. I just home I can download photos to the laptop while I'm there.

I have a lot of housework to do this week to get us ready to go.

I'm trying to keep up with my sister, I have cooked dinner three nights in a row. Thankfully we have enough left over tonight for tomorrow.

I'm still encouraged about my project, keep praying for us. The new Ernie Haase and Signature Sound Christmas CD that I ordered shipped today. I don't love Christmas music in September but I cannot wait to listen to it!

0 comments: