BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 3 of House Cleaning

It not that my house was gross and we don't ever clean, I've just decided to clean out everything. Yesterday I finished the kitchen that I started early in the week and finished the living room. I took built in book shelf apart and moved the shelves around and packed up a lot of the books that I had out. I put the rest in a box for Goodwill, my favorite store. I've started taking a bag or two or three to Goodwill everytime I got to my grandma's. We have such an abundance of stuff we don't use, I have made the kids clean out also and elimate some of this stuff we don't ever use. So far we are doing really good and Ricky really likes it! We had some friends come over last night for the ballgame. The game was so bad we grilled and played outside for most of the time.

Annie went to a spend the night party, I picked her up after church and the dad told me they didn't go to sleep until sometime after 4 am. She and Brance have both been asleep over two hours on the sofas. YEAH me! Ricky and a group of guys went to the archery tournament.

I got to take a nap also. No house cleaning for me today. I have been doing laundry but that's not really cleaning.

Brance is still playing ball three or four nights a week. Annie and i just hang out on the these nights. I let her get in my bed and read until Ricky moves her went he gets ready for bed.

Well I guess that's about all I have time for now. I need to attempt to cook something for supper.

0 comments: