BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just Three Days...

til I'm at the greastest place on earth! Did you ever notice that if take just two days off from laundry duty it takes four days to make it up? We have been washing clothes since daylight and my livingroom floor is still covered in laundry piles. I let the kids bring their clothes into the livingroom to separate them. It makes Ricky made but it works for the rest of us and its only for the day. I started cleaning out my closet. Ricky worked really hard installing selving units, hanging racks and shoe holders so that I would know what was in there. Missy always tells me to get rid of anything that I haven't worn for two seasons so I started doing that this morning. I found several new shorts and capris that I don't remember buying. Lucky me! I have new shorts to wear next week. A lot of stuff to wash that I hadn't planned on washing but needs to be washed to look nice so that I can just fold it and put it away. I do feel good when my closet looks nice.

Ricky cooked bacon this morning after I cleaned the kitchen. Now the house smells like we got off the morning shift at the Huddle House. YUCK!

Well I've been on the computer long enough that my break is over.

1 comments:

giggle girl said...

Is Brance not going to Disney with you?