I told my kids they could each have 5 kids over on Friday or Saturday to spend the night! Apparently I was thinking when I said this. If they come Saturday they all have to go to church on Sunday, I'll just get the bus from the preschool and we will go like a big happy family. Ricky didn't say a word he knows I'm crazy.
No snow for us Friday night and not enough ice to keep us at home on Saturday. We went to Home Depot for a new dryer and the boys got me all hooked up. My clothes actually dry in about 35 minutes instead of four hours.
Annie doesn't feel so good so I went to church by myself yesterday. I came home to get Annie and we went by the mall on our way to meet daddy at the funeral home. His cousin passed away and the family is just the sweetest people ever so I met Wayne and Margarett in Smyrna. Afterward we took Annie to Cumberland Mall that looks nothing like the days I went there. They have updated it and taken all the water fountains out. It has a lot of teen/junior stores, nothing for boring adults like me. We ate at Maggios, I don't think I'm spelling it right. Ricky ate the left over spaghetti when I got home and seemed to really enjoy it.
I've already exercised so now I'm just playing until I can decide to cook some supper. My kids are probably ready to eat, its been a long day for all of us.
Monday, February 1, 2010
10 Kids Am I Crazy?
Posted by Melissa at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment