I can't believe its already time. Brance started try outs today for middle school ball. That sounds so old to me. He said they take 18 out of about 40 trying out, 7th and 8th graders. I told him not to get hyped up incase he doesn't make it. I signed Annie up for park and rec softball today. I think it will start in a few weeks.
I've been a little sad today. I can't seem to shake it and I don't really have anything to be sad about. Sometimes I guess I just wear my feelings on my sleeves and I know that I shouldn't, afterall I'm 37 years old, you would think I would learn by now. Its alright I'll be over it in a few days.
I am feeling 100% better today! Good enough to exercise. I had to pick Brance up in town at 5:30 pm so that we all got home at the same time tonight and all of us too hungry to wait for me to cook something for supper. I had chicken laid out but as I sat by the loaded chicken truck at the red light it kind of took my desire to eat chicken tonight away!
We are watching our new favorite show, American Pickers. After this is Pawn Stars, we love this history channel stuff. I think that makes us sound like old married people. We are just a few months away from celebrating 15 years and guess what we are going to do? We are going to Collinsville, Alabama to the Collinsville Flea Market! It opens at 4:30 am on Saturday, they are an hour behind us so we can start junkin' at 5:30 am! We are so excited! Ricky wants to drive the Excursion in case we find some good stuff, he is really worse than I am. We are so sad, some people want a nice evening of romance and Ricky and I get all excited over a flea market.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Ball Season has Started!
Posted by Melissa at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment