The kids didn't keep up their end of the bargain so no kids yet. Unfortunately for me they have worked in their rooms all day so I may be in for this weekend.
Anytime I have strep or Missy had strep the other one of us gets it. We only talk on the phone and I know it isn't possible for our germs to carry through the phone line but it does. So I've really been sick for more than a week so I sent Missy a text yesterday telling her I couldn't have any contact with her until I got better. Apparently talking to my sister sent the germs my way. I did start an antibiotic yesterday. Last week my daddy had to spend a few nights in the hospital to have some tests run. When I finally got in touch with Missy to let her know, her daddy was in the hospital for a blood clot in his leg. I'm telling you whatever happens to one of us it just happens to the other one, we even got pregnant about the same time! Both of our dads are home and doing much better. My daddy is 100% and Trammell is still working on getting there.
I stayed with the grandma on Friday. She bought all of her stuff home from Peggys and said she isn't going back. This is horrible for Peggy because she will worry about her all the time. Sadly I think the sooner she falls and breaks something the sooner we can all rest. I know that sounds terrible but she has no short term memory, she can't even dial the phone unless she finds the numbers I wrote down beside the phone. I didn't have to straighten chicken feathers or hunt snakes this week, I just had to look under the beds and in the closets to make sure nobody was hiding in there. Now how she is going to stay there alone, I don't know. But I know that God is going to take care it and I just have to let it go.
Ricky left early yesterday for a bow shoot in North Carolina, I had to make a trip into Canton to pick something up, about the time I was getting in the car to start home, mom called and the transmission was out of her car. She was less than 10 minutes from hom but still stranded. I called Darlene to pick her up, she took her to my house where she got my Mustang. I drove the Excursion because the weather was bad and the Mustang slides all over the place. Anyway, Michael is going to get her car picked up and fixed this week and she will keep driving my car. She hasn't driven it before and she loves it. She told me today that she took her big coat with her so if its 50 degrees when she leaves work she can put the top down. I'm glad she is enjoying it. She finally made it to gmas after 1 pm yesterday.
We didn't go to church today. I have just been coughing my head off and didn't want to cough all during the service. I stayed in the bed for a while then finally put my sheets in to wash, I've just been on the sofa the rest of the day. Sooner or later I'll get up and take a shower I just don't really have the energy for that. I need to exercise but I don't want to do that either!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
10 Kids NOT YET!
Posted by Melissa at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment