My sister hasn't changed my background yet, she is usually on top of things like that. She is in Banner Elk, NC on a ski trip with Grayson so I'm sure that's why she hasn't high jacked my blog yet. She said they have a lot of snow. They are coming home tomorrow. Can you believe Perry got as much snow as North Georgia? I think Michelle said it was the first snow in about 20 years and the most recorded. I think that's exciting. We were in Las Vegas several years ago when it snowed there for the first time in nearly 30 or 40 years. Right now the sun is shining and the sky is clear.
Annie went to Atlanta with Heather today and Brance has stayed home with Ricky. We didn't have a lot of kids at the preschool so it was a fairly easy day for everyone. Mom and I are taking the kids out of town Thursday. Ricky doesn't need to take off, his brother is planning to leave for Jackson Hole, WY tomorrow for a few days with his family. Ricky and I are going to Collinsville, Alabama for our anniversary in April so sometime after that we will take a trip with our kids as a family. We make sure we do something as a family at least once a year. That's about all the time we can stand to be all together! ha-ha! We really enjoy different things as our kids do, we go to church together every week and we are all home most every night during the week and on weekends so we have a lot of family time together. The kids and I like to travel and Ricky doesn't. We can't stay at home forever because he doesn't want to go anywhere with us. My kids are out of school all week for winter break. I love this school calendar, the next school year has been published and its great also!
Well its time to make the doughnuts! Always something to do...
Monday, February 15, 2010
I haven't been Blog-Jacked yet!
Posted by Melissa at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment