BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rain is better than snow...

It has been raining since sometime during the night. I'd much rather have rain than snow, except I think it may storm today and I don't like storms at all. I had another great Friday with my grandma. She didn't mumble or really do anything crazy this week. She did want me to check our beds for snakes before we got in them. She said she worried since she hasn't been home a lot that snakes may have gotten in her covers while she was away. I checked the beds and no snakes! She acted sensible when she told me stuff and didn't talk about dead people either. Annie spent the night with Cricket and Brance left early Saturday morning to go to Snow Mountain with his friend, he still isn't home yet but I think on his way. I met mom and Annie in Canton yesterday. I finally got a new pair of tennis shoes. I'm sure they will make me go a lost faster on the eliptical, wishful thinking I know. I've been sleeping really good since I've been routinely exercising. This lifestyle change is making my life more enjoyable. As a matter of fact I'm sure that last week was on of the best weeks I've had in a long, long time. I did a lot of cleaning in my office at school. I still have a long way to go but I've got all the cabinets cleaned out and most of the drawers.

This rain all day makes me sleepy. Its been a while since I took a Sunday nap and today just might be the day. Ricky is watching some goofy Larry the Cable Guy movie on tv and Annie is doing who knows what in her room. She is supose to be putting her laundry away but I wouldn't bet on it.

I'm still working on my business plan. I haven't given up hope yet. I know that God has a plan and I am waiting patiently. Keep praying for His will.

0 comments: