the week sure goes by fast! We were out of school for snow Friday, Monday and Tuesday. Of course the preschool was open because we were closed at Christmas and those parents have to get back to work and bring their kids to preschool. I have worked so much since we returned January 4th. This afternoon I worked a little later than normal because Heather is student teaching so her school day lasted a little longer than usual.
I've done really good with my eliptical. I increase my time a little every day. Today my time was the same as yesterday but I increased my steps 125 from yesterday so that was an improvement. Last week it kicked my butt and I'm can't allow a piece of equipment to do that so I took control of it this week. Eli now knows that I'm in charge!
Ricky has an archery tournament tonight so the kids and I will get our baths and get to go to bed early. Actually I'll watch last nights episode of Modern Family that I missed because we were watching American Idol and then I can attempt tp finish my book. Mama Dora's brother wrote a book that I have been reading and I have about 100 pages left. Its called God-Fearing Criminals. It has a lot of Dawson County history in it that I am really enjoying.
I'm going to my favorite place tomorrow, Gatlingburg, after work with another girlfriend. We are staying for the weekend without our husbands or kids! I am so excited! Lots of shopping and eating for me. We are going to Texas Roadhouse tomorrow where I'm eating everything I can and drinking a Coke or maybe two!
My dryer is not working very good. Sometimes it dries and sometimes it doesn't. I hate to spend money to buy another one but I don't have much choice. This is the second one in 15 years so I guess that's not bad considering it runs about 15-20 hours at least each week. The kids have started doing their own laundry so they keep it going when I am not using it.
Enjoy your weekend! Pray for Ricky as he will be home with both kids by himself.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
When you only have school three days...
Posted by Melissa at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment