We usually have bad weather just when the kids return to school after the New Year. January 2000, we had been out of school for two weeks, the preschool had been closed more than a week for Christmas and we started school on Monday. The kids were out an additional two weeks on and off for ice. I don't think we had snow, just ice and enough to keep the kids home. I am not mentally stable enough to be in that situation right now. We had the house picked up last week and today it looks like a train wreck! I have someone scheduled to come out to give me an estimate on the roof and to repair the damage in Annie's room but my house to messy to let him come inside. Surely we can get things picked up this week. I don't know about my Friday night at grandma's because we don't know about the weather. Peggy doesn't encourage me to come if the weather is yucky. My uncle Jerry bought them KFC chicken breast for lunch on Saturday, last night Peggy heard gma on the phone telling her friend from church that Jerry had got them the best chicken lungs from KFC. If I don't laugh about what she says I would cry.
I watched Days of Our Lives during Christmas break two times. I love it just as much now as I did in the eight grade when I recorded it and watched it every day. It comes on the Soap Network at 6 pm. So I'm getting to watch it while I'm blogging. I hope to have my eliptical up and elipticalling tomorrow night. I could just exercise for the entire hour if I was hooked on Days again. At least is sounds encouraging.
It sure is cold in North Georgia. My car doesn't have a temperature gage in it like the Expedition did so I never know exactly how cold it is when I leave the house.
Well Days is almost ever so its time for me to more on...
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Is It Really Going to Snow?
Posted by Melissa at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment