BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Where Did the Weekend Go?

I really need to get some rest! Since getting home from Disney I cannot get caught up on anything. I feel so sleepy but can't stop long enough for a nap. Friday night I went to the grocery store, Saturday I met a childhood friend for lunch, you know childhood friends are the best! After church today we went to Waters Mill for lunch, Annie sat with other kids her age and they sat very well and behaved the entire time. I got to sit with our Pastor, his wife another adult couple and my friend Jaime. It took a while to get our food but I enjoyed the time with my church family and once my food came it was great! Brance had two games this afternoon and we have finally gotten back home. I can't say that I have gotten anything done in the house, I did unpack my suitcase but I haven't take it back upstairs yet.

The kids are out of school tomorrow so I guess they will drive me crazy at the preschool. Ricky and I are watching the end of the race and enjoying a little down time. I'll get my bath and head to bed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did your husband not have lunch with you?