So far, so great! A record low for Orlando this morning of 58 degrees. It was pretty chilly. It finally got up to 80 degrees sometime after lunch. We went to the Magic Kingdom, not many folks out at 8 am and the ones that were, were dressed like Eskimos in long sleeves and coats. The cast worker on one of the rides had on a winter coat and he was from Ontario, I can't believe he was cold.
I had the best idea today. Wednesday, I borrowed a large pen from one of the pre-k classes for Annie to use for character autographs, characters like big writing pens. So after we got a few autographs Annie and I decided to take a lot of photos with just the pen. After she gets her picture made with a character, we ask the character to hold the pen and take their picture. I'm going to make a book from snapfish of the traveling pen and present it to the class. They will be so excited! Of course Heather will most likely have to do it but at least it will be fun.
Annie's taking a nap so I have a few minutes of free time.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Day 1 of 4
Posted by Melissa at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment