BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We are Home!




We had a nice trip, but not the best trip. Apparently we left Annie at home and some other kid took over her body. Mom and I both thought Annie would be perfect alone, wow were we wrong! She wasn't feeling good when we left on Wednesday and I gave her some over the counter medicine. Usually they only take prescription medicine so I think the cheap stuff made her a little crazy. She was so grumpy the entire trip and fussed with mom and I about everything. We went wide open as usual and stopped every afternoon for Annie to take a nap, it just wasn't enough. She woke up yesterday with an upset stomach and threw up a few times on the way home. She was dragging a little this morning and said she finally started feeling better after lunch. I really think she has just been fighting something for the last few days.
Ricky and Brance haven't done anything in the house for the last six days. There are dishes and laundry everywhere! Ricky usually picks up after himself. He has his Galaxie torn apart at his brothers house so he has spent his free time working on the car and done nothing in the house. Brance had two days of ballgames while we were gone. Ricky is finding it hard to do everything even for just one child without any help or encouragement.
I do live Disney but I don't like folks that are ignorant and choose not to speak English when they come to our country. So I got a little aggrivated a few times.
Daddy said Michelle and I need to be careful with the things we put on our blog because some freaks maybe reading it. I do agree with him. Michelle said he got on her for some of the things she said, so from now on I can't type a**, so I'll only type ass. Also we can't type shit, damn or hell. But if I'm talking about geese standing on the dam can I call them dam geese? or dam ducks, or dam fishermen? This is something we debate every Sunday on the way to church when we drive by the dam and something is standing on it. The kids always try to be the first one to say, "Did you see those dam geese?"
I couldn't find any treat to get Brance at Disney so in the Canadian gift shop they had a pack of chapstick that had three different types in it, one was beaver butt, one was bear breath and I'm not sure of the third one. Anyway on the tube of beaver butt, it says this doesn't contain any dam beaver! Oh, it was moose spit. They each say something silly. Brance loved it!
Who comments on mine and Michelle's blog that is giggle girl?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello

Anonymous said...

Why do you want to know who giggle girl is?