BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Gold Rush Weekend, YUCK!

Not being a native of Lumpkin County, I don't enjoy the Gold Rush Festival! Lots of arts and crafts, the entire town is shut down and blocked off you can't get anywhere. I did go some when we lived at the funeral home because it wasn't any effort for me to walk down the driveway into town. The funeral home parking lot is blocked now or I would still park there. The college always has the biggest alumni gathering this weekend. The kids enjoy going so I'm not sure if we will take them or not. The high today was only 63 and the high tomorrow is expected to be somewhere around 52 degrees. That's just too cold for me.

My grandma is in the hospital. Mom was there all day Wednesday and Peggy and Nell have been there all day yesterday and today. I'll get up and go early in the morning, then mom will go down later in the day and stay late. That gives my aunts a little bit of a break and mom can get some things done before she works on Sunday. Annie was going to spend the night at mom's house but she continued to run her mouth to me so I'm not letting her go. She was so disrespectful and Disney I just can't tolerate it anymore. I'm postive she just has too much estrogen.

We are watching a movie preview for Where the Wild Things Are, I really would like to see it.

If your coming up for Gold Rush, let me know, I might meet you in town, of course it will have to warm up first.

0 comments: