I spent the afternoon in the attorneys office with my friend. She goes to court on Monday and I got supeonaed! I was a little insulted at the $34.77 check I got for my expenses. Please pray for her. She just needs peace. All the facts are in place and the devil sure likes to bother her. I wish I could fix it for her.
Yesterday I spent the entire day at Gold Rush with Heather. She did a hairbow both and I agreed to sit with her, since I went to the hospital on Saturday I stayed with Heather yesterday. It was a lot of fun for me just to sit and watch people all day. Annie did all the work and I just got to sit. It was cold but not miserable. I wouldn't have stayed if I were miserable.
Of course I didn't do anything in the house all weekend so tonight I'm trying to do some laundry. This is the last week that Brance has baseball so next week I'll have to cook dinner most nights with everyone home at a normal time, they will expect to eat something good. I enjoy cooking if everyone is here to eat.
My grandma is out of the hospital. She was too healthy to stay in the hospital but not strong enough to be alone so she is getting a lot of physical therapy. I plan to go spend the night on Friday and do my part. Plus I enjoy getting to spend the time with her.
Maybe, just maybe my sister will meet me at her house. I'm sure its just wishful thinking on my part.
Monday, October 19, 2009
I'm in for a LONG WEEK!
Posted by Melissa at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment