I still have a few days off and my kids are driving me crazy! On Christmas Eve Annie broke her tooth. This morning we went to the dentist. After he fixed Annie, Brance said he has a tooth ache, needless to say $225 later we were able to leave. We went straight to Wal Mart for new electric toothbrushes. Dr. Chester told me to buy Oral B with the circulating brush. He said it works the same as the one he uses. If my children will just put the toothbrush in their mouth it will do the work. He also recommends a new brush at least every three months. Obviously that isn't a problem for me but it is with Brance and Annie.
We bought new paint brushes for me to begin painting the trim in Brances room. I don't want to paint, clean my house or do laundry, I just want to sit around and read a book. Ricky went back to work today. My mom is cooking a ham for dinner to eat with my zipper peas.
I have been enjoying the kids laptops. Ricky told me to get one for myself I just hate to spend the money. Today Brance's bad attitude has caused him to lose his laptop until tomorrow. Annie has lost hers because she refuses to clean her room. She saves everything. I don't save anything at all. Her room has everything she has every made or been given. If she scribbles on paper she wants to keep it. I told her to put everything she doesn't want on her bed and we will take it to Goodwill tomorrow and drop it off. I spend hours sorting through her stuff trying to decide what to give away and what to donate. It is a lot easy just to donate it. I have sold some stuff on ebay but I have decided my time is worth more than I make selling stuff then hauling it to the post office.
I must return to my other live downstairs, the one in which I clean and do laundry.
Until next time...
Monday, December 29, 2008
I'm ready to go back to work
Posted by Melissa at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm going to disney, I'm going to disney!
Post a Comment