My Aunt Judy says Michelle and I are the two busiest people she knows. I can't keep up with myself. It seems that every time I think I have a moment to myself, Brance and Annie pop with something they have to do. Before I know it I'm getting in the bed and my entire day is gone.
Let's see if I can remember anything from the week. Monday was Boy Scouts, Tuesday I think we had the night off and I went to bed at 6 pm. We were doing Secret Santa at work and my Santa sent me an onion pizza. I know it should have been a joke but it really hurt my feelings. Any other time in my life I would have thought it was funny but I am a little on edge and I took it the wrong way. Wednesday we had Awana, my Santa gave me some horribly tacky earrings. Thursday Santa sent me a diet coke once again I have my feelings hurt. It was also my company Christmas dinner where 10 different girls stood up to read part of a poem about me my Santa wrote and she revealed herself. My really good friend, Jaime. Friday was Ricky's company party. The kids ended up with Darlene after I once again got my feelings hurt by Ricky's mom. Talk about wearing your big girl panties! Saturday Annie and I picked up some stuff that I had order at Lifeway in Alpharetta. After waiting for an hour it wasn't ready, so I decided to buy some different stuff and the clerk didn't want to take my coupon because it had expired while I waiting at the counter for them to find my original purchased items. I was a little rude to her and she finally took my coupon. We went to church on Sunday and my week is off to a pretty good start.
Brance went bowling with his scout group last night, I got to actually sit in the bathtub for a few minutes. Ricky took Annie shopping at Wal Mart for Christmas presents. I have asked for an elliptical but I didn't see one in the truck. She bought gifts for Cricket and Brance. I think they just forgot about me.
We don't have church this Wednesday but it is Ricky's niece Brandi's 17th birthday so we are suppose to meet at the Mexican restaurant (YUCK!). Annie has piano Thursday. The kids get out of school early Friday so we will leave for Perry to have Christmas with the entire family. We will come home Saturday night because Annie's Christmas program in Sunday morning. We will leave after that to go to Grandma's for Christmas. I really just want to stay at home. I have asked Grandma to spend the night with us for Christmas but who knows what she will do.
Well I am at work so I really need to quit playing before I get in trouble.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I can't keep up with myself...
Posted by Melissa at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Can someone say POSTAL!
Post a Comment