BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Well the week is starting kind of rough...

I had to pick Brance up early from school yesterday. A combination of asthma and lack of rest. I've told y'all this before Brance requires a lot of sleep, when he doesn't get it he throws up. Baseball is consuming him. His feet hit the floor at 6 am everyday, he eats lunch at school at 10:30 am, he has an afternoon snack sometime before starting practice five days a weeks until 5:30 pm, bath, dinner and homework. I can't tell you the last time he went to sleep before 9 pm. With that said, now he is sick. His asthma is always bad once ball season starts. Yesterday we went to the doctor, he already takes Singular and Claritin, now we are switching from Claritin to Zyrtec, going back to Advair (once a day) and Albuterol before any exercise. YUCK! He is really congested but he was on a strong antibitoic in December for the staff infection so his doctor is hesitant to give him another one. An oral steriod would knock this mess out overnight but he was on an oral steriod three times last year so we can't do that yet either. Poor Brance is really dragging. He came in from practice, took his shower, ate dinner and was in tears walking up the steps to his bedroom to go to sleep. He will have to do his homework before school in the morning. He should be asleep before I finish this tonight so he will get about 10 or 11 hours of sleep. That's a start but far from where he needs to be. I pray the ran will come in and keep him from practing for the next few days. He does have a game in Flowery Branch on Thursday night.

Annie has practice tonight at 7:30 pm. She will most likely be asleep before they get to the ball field. I know that I'll go to sleep pretty quick after they leave. Although our feet hit the floor by 6 am every day, its rare that I sleep past 4:30 am. I usually just read my book or aggreviate the Good Lord with all of my problems.

I've had two nice days at work, a few of us started a little prayer circle before we open the center. This at least helps us to get our day off to a great start and I think its a great habit to get into. I love working with girls that love Jesus like I do. The best part of it as we are rushing around to get out the door and both kids fussing, I don't take talk time to talk to God, I'm sure when Annie is ranting about something and I say, Jesus help me, that's doesn't really count as prayer time. By having the prayer circle at work I know that I'll have a few minutes before I start work.

I'm still working on my plan. God hasn't slammed the door in my face yet. Keep your prayers going. Also the last two weeks at church we have had about 125 people, a lot of them are visitors. We are so glad for the work God is doing in that place. Come visit us if you aren't already attending a church. Look us up at www.foothillsfellowship.com
We start at 10 am and get out a few minutes after 11 am. Lot of good music and great fellowship! We are all sinners, saved by grace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were to wager a guess at why, I’d say that users don’t “browse” forms. The interaction style users engage in with forms is different, and requires its own study and design best practices. This is a very interesting post, and the comments are also fantastic to read. I’ll have poses to have a little re-think about my own contact form on our new website, as this some interesting questions!
work from house

Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter:

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.