BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ricky finally got his bionic eye...

Well at least that's what we call it! Ricky has a perfect eye with 20/20 vision and a not so good eye. He has glasses and contacts but complains that his depth preception is different with both. So he wanted to have lazer surgery to correct it. Well you know what I think about cosmetic surgery so I was all for this correction. The hurry up and wait took two hours but the actually procedue only took 60 seconds and I got to watch it on the big screen in the waiting area. They gave Ricky a 10 mg Valuim before surgery but he said he couldn't tell it did anything. I have four Valuim that the doctor gave me for a flying trip and we decided not to go. Ricky said 10 mg wouldn't do it for me. I'm so glad he knows that about me! Anyway now we say Ricky has a bionic eye and we told my daddy that he can see through girls clothes so of course daddy wants to have it done!

I became a fan of While your stabbing me in the back you can kiss my ass too, on facebook. I think this is the best fan page yet.

My week has went quickly we closed an entire day for snow and didn't have pre-k on one of the days. How nice is that, it gave me some time to get some paperwork done. Some days I am just slammed with stuff to do and it seems its all at one time.

Brance has his first middle school game tomorrow. He has a double header starting at 12:30 pm, Annie has practice at 10:30 am, Ricky is helping coach so I'll just have to make it to the ballfield for Brance's game. There goes my Saturday!

Have a great weekend.

0 comments: