BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

So Michelle is ahead of me...

I haven't had time to sit down muchless catch up. We are so thankful Brance only has one week of ball left. I am really tired of these double headers on Saturday. He is still practicing everyday and being very tired the entire time. I can't wait for it to end. Annie is still practicing but only once a week, I'm so glad Ricky takes her to this. I just can't stay awake.

If you have rode by my house than I'm sure you are wondering what's going on. We are having a lot of work done. The new roof is finished and the tear out in Annie's room is completed with only painting left. Brance is getting his room painted and the kitchen is getting a paint job. Living in a house this long requires a lot of up keep that I will never be ready for. I'm all for selling and moving every few years but Ricky isn't up for that.

I don't really have a lot of time so I better get off here for now.

0 comments: