Yesterday I went to Annie's school for her nine week CARE ceremony. I talked to Daphney about running and a few events around Atlanta and she recommended the Warrior Dash so I checked it out and signed Jaime and I up for it. After talking to my daddy this morning, I signed him up too! The Warrior Dash is a 3.22 miles 11 obstacle adventure race. Their description is actually Americas Most Insane Race, 11 obstacles from hell. I am so excited about it. I have never done anything like this. My friends know that I don't really like the outdoors and I really don't like to be dirty. On the race I will have to crawl through mud to finish. YUCK! Ricky thinks I will never make it but Brance is positive I will. He has me on a training regime since I have exactly two months to prepare. Brance said he will check the distance on the motorcross track today and I can just start running it everyday instead of using the eliptical or treadmill. Of course he isn't here so I'm on the computer. It is a little to windy for me outside anyway.
Brance's room is completely painted. I hope that Mike will have his bed ready by next weekend. He will need a new mattress and boxspring so I can get that in town and have it delievered next week when I'm ready for it. We still have the 30 yard dumpster in our driveway and its not even half full yet. Our contractor said he won't have it picked up until we tell him that we are ready. We have three ball games tomorrow so I won't get to work much in the house until Sunday afternoon.
Well enough blogging for me, Annie and I have to grocery shop.
Friday, March 26, 2010
WARRIOR DASH!
Posted by Melissa at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment