I have a few photos but never take the time to move photos around to change my background. Michelle is slacking in the blog department. I manage to work and blog, why can't she?
I'm not liking the time change. Like an old lady, when it gets dark outside I think I should be asleep. Last Friday when I spent the night at my grandma's house she asked me at 7:30 pm what time I go to bed, when she asked me again at 8 pm, I told her I was ready. Annie stayed with mom so I actually got to go to bed alone. Wow! I slept so good.
We didn't go to church tonight. The kids love to go but when they don't do what I ask I don't go to church. I know that's really bad, however its very effective. You got to get them where it hurts and withholding church is great. Of course Annie will tell me how God is going to punish me like she does often, I have finally learned to ignore her and yes, its effective too!
Annie ran her mile at school today in 7.57 minutes! Go Annie Belle! She gets that from me I'm sure. For many of those that don't know at 10 I could have knocked it out pretty quick too. If I committed myself to do so now, I could knock it our pretty quick. Who am I kidding? I could complete the mile but I don't know how long it would take me! Now that's funny.
Darlene, Jaime and Karen will all be in training tomorrow and Friday. I have worked my butt off all week and still haven't gotten to the payroll, all handwritten 30 checks. Last count was actually 27 and Heather has added a few employees since then. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.
My grandma didn't get great news today. The doctors said shes real healthy but her memory isn't good enough to go home alone yet. She cried all the way home and I think most of the afternoon, my Aunt Peggy is a saint for dealing with all the crap she deals with. So of course I'll be going back on Friday for probably the rest of her life or mine. That's okay, she will be gone one day and I won't regret not spending time with her. And when your the favorite grandchild somethings are jsut expected!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Maybe Michelle can change my background?
Posted by Melissa at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment