BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I like the Thanksgiving background...

Michelle is the one that changes the background and the photos for me. This photo is from Christmas last year at daddy's house. I need to update the picture now that my hair is blonde and a little longer. Ricky well his hair is just a little more gray.

Annie and I are doing a little turkey trot on Thursday morning. She really enjoys running and did her mile at school in 7.57 minutes. She has been asking me to do a 5k and we haven't found one close enough for me to take her. There is a 1k/5k in Canton on Thursday so I signed up us. She is sprint her 1k and leave me and I'll just trot along many minutes behind her. She is old enough that I trust her to cross the finish line and wait for me. I am anxious to see her time. Many days she and I walk over to Bubba's and back, its exactly one mile. She runs, I walk. Since we signed up for this run she has been on the treadmill several times each day and wakes up asking me how long and how far I ran. I am so sick of Annie the treadmill natzi, bothering me about running that I don't think I'll sign her up for anything else. She went to sleep on the sofa about 4 pm and I'm just watching her sleep. I love her like this. Beulah is piled up on her sleeping too.

After our run on Thursday we will eat a really good breakfast. You know I like to eat. We'll do our annual KMart Thanksgiving Day shopping, then head to my Aunt Peggy's house for lunch. We can shower once we get there. Annie suggested we don't shower all day. Just wear our running clothes and pull our hair up and not worry about a bath. Almost sounds good to me. I'm afraid I would be embarressed to be seen like that, although after we eat and go to KMart who's left to see. After Peggys we are coming back home.

While Annie continues to sleep I am sitting here playing on the computer not doing anything in my house. I did cook supper last night and I made good homemade mac and cheese, of course I made enough I can eat it everyday for the rest of the week, twice a day. We have been watching Christmas movies on ABC Family and I don't think there is a good movie coming on tonight. Instead we will watch Dancing with the Stars. I love Donny Osmond.

0 comments: