So I've spent the third Friday night in row at Grandma's house. Ricky is so sweet to stay home with both kids and not complain. I would complain if I were home with both kids! Grandma was really funny last night. I offered to take her to Bugaboo Creek or Steak and Shake. I told her we could call ahead and take it home or eat there. She decided she wanted Kentucky Fried Chicken, original recipe with some extras. So I pull up to the drive thru window and ask her what she wants and she tells me a hamburger! I said grandma, your killing me, we are the KFC for chicken. Anyway we got through that and finally to her house. About 7 pm she starts asking me what time we are going to bed. She told me I needed to take the sheets off the bed before I got in it. I told her the sheets weren't dirty I had only slept there twice since I changed them. She said I know but you need to take the sheets off so you can spread the chicken feathers out before you go to sleep! I just agreed with her. She said some other crazy stuff too. I hope she will finally snap out of this but I don't think she will.
I grocery shopped today and Ricky took the kids to a car show, now he and Brance are hunting. Annie and I starting to watch the movie Penelope its about a girl with a pig face.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Another Friday night at Grandma's...
Posted by Melissa at 5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment