BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Two weeks til school starts!

Brance goes to baseball camp on Monday and Annie is going to Perry tomorrow, Ricky and I will be home alone for the next four nights! WOW! Dana and I went to Pigeon Forge yesterday and really goofed off! We stopped in Maryville where I bought Brance and Annie new school tennis shoes $100, then a stop at Hammer's and a few other places. We stayed to watch the Elvis tribute at Memories Theatre, if you haven't seen this show, it is great. I am not an Elvis fan, never, don't care to be, not going to start now. Anyway they had three "legends" sing for about 20 minutes each, a Reba, a Conway then a Buddy Holly. I know I'm getting old but not old enough to know Buddy Holly, BUT he was my favorite. I leaned over to tell Dana I liked him and she thought he was the best also. After a 15 minute break, Elvis performs. The Elvis was fantastic, he even sang "Where do I go but to the Lord" for Dana and I. Memories Theatre is having an Elvis 68 Comeback Special on August 16th so Dana and I are going back to see it. We will have to skip church for it hopefully we will be forgiven.

Ricky took the kids to the Coon Shoot. Its something his archery club does every year for charity. They shoot targets at night with lights on their heads. I think its weird, the kids think its cool that Ricky wears a light on his head.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I forbid you to ever mention coon hunt and your children in the same sentence again!